Volunteers play a special role in supporting Three Links. Their time and talents help us maintain our active, vibrant senior community. There are many opportunities to get involved and make a difference in the lives of the residents we serve. We would love to hear from you!
Thank you for making a difference!
Ways to Get Involved:
- Friendly visitor: Visit with assigned resident- play games, read, walks, crafts
- Adopt-a-grandparent: Visit with a resident to form a special bond
- Love to bake? Bake in the activity kitchen with residents
- Dining room hostess: Serve coffee, greet and escort to and from dining room
- Musical volunteer: Share your talent
- Bus ride fun: Help residents to and from their room for bus ride adventures
- Travel presenter: Give a presentation about a place you have traveled to
- Walking buddies: Walk and talk with a resident and enjoy the outdoor beauty at the same time
- Reading assistant: Read to residents
- Garden helper: Assist residents with the outside garden including watering, planting and harvesting
- Science experiments: Assist with easy household science experiments with residents
- Dining companion: Visit with a resident during a meal
- Devotions/prayer volunteer: Read prayers and devotions with residents