A personalized wellness approach along with robust life enrichment programs are at the core of providing a safe and healthy social, cultural and educational experience for each individual. Resident preferences and needs are honored to engage the mind, body and spirit to live life to the fullest.
Contact us today to learn about how Three Links can help provide peace of mind for you and your loved one.
Tour the location(s) and meet the staff. Learn what a typical day is like and obtain a tour packet. Discuss the next steps and the information needed for admission.
Upon assessing an individual's needs, we will work to identify what location is best for your loved one to thrive. We will provide you with answers to your questions and information about the locations you are interested in.
Meet with a site leader for admissions and learn about moving in.
- I am worried about you. Can we start the conversation for your next journey after you leave your home and what will that look like?
- I want to make sure we find a home that meets all your needs. Can you tell me what you expect if you were to move into an assisted living home?
- Would you like more help with day-to-day things? Like cleaning, meals, laundry, etc.?
- How would you feel if you were able to be a part of more activities?
- Would you like to live closer to friends?
MOVE IN SPECIALS
$1500 to Spend As You Choose PLUS 1 Month of FREE MEALS!
Act Fast & Receive More!
Be the First of 2023!!
BE THE FIRST New Resident or BE THE FIRST New Deposit of the New Year & we'll throw a party! Invite your favorite people & celebrate your new home!
SIX "BE THE FIRST" WINNERS!
TWO AT EACH: Millstream Commons, Villages of Lonsdale AND Cottage on Forest
*Some restrictions may apply