Located in vibrant downtown Northfield Millstream Commons provides a variety of social, cultural, and educational experiences for residents. Spacious, light-filled apartments combined with friendly staff create a warm and supportive environment. Millstream Commons offers respite care to provide short-term support and relief for caregivers. During a resident's stay, they will receive additional care in a vibrant yet secure environment.
Life enrichment programs at Millstream Commons offers healthy social, cultural, and educational experiences for residents to engage the mind, body, and spirit to live life to the fullest.
Respite care suites are private, fully furnished with a kitchenette. Each room is spacious and includes a sitting area for visiting family. Each suite has a bathroom that is wheelchair accessible and has grab bars and a call cord to ensure the safety of our residents and guests.
- All utilities provided, including cable television and internet service (except telephone)
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Complimentary access to laundry facilities (laundry service is available for an additional fee
- Weekly housekeeping and garbage removal
- General maintenance of apartments/suites
- Street-level parking
- Admissions assessments by a registered nurse
- Health monitoring by a registered nurse with a personal care plan
- Around-the-clock on-site staff available for assistance
- On-call registered nurse and access to nurse practitioners and physicians
- Three "I'm okay" wellness checks per day
- Three balanced meals and snacks are prepared and offered on-site daily.
- Meal planning supervised by a dietician
- Medication management and administration
- Community dining rooms and private gathering spaces for your family
- Activity rooms with a variety of activities, including exercise classes
- Sitting rooms with fireplaces
- Spa rooms and spa services are available
- Outdoor spaces including porches, patios, courtyards, and gardens
- Religious services