Located in vibrant downtown Northfield and within walking distance to the farmer's market, shops, and restaurants. Living at Millstream Commons provides a variety of social, cultural, and educational experiences for residents. Spacious, light-filled apartments combined with friendly staff create a warm and supportive environment.
Life enrichment programs provide healthy social, cultural, and educational experiences for residents to engage the mind, body, and spirit to live life to the fullest.
Millstream Commons supports your love for your pets. Therefore, we are a pet-friendly community. We have requirements on the type, breed, and size of your pet. There is also a one-time pet fee. We look forward to learning more about your furry best friend.
Unique to Millstream Commons:
- Downtown Northfield location
- Independent living and assisted living within one building allows individual to "age in place"
- Respite care available to provide short term support and relief for caregivers
- Exercise classes available Monday through Friday
- Accessible and spacious elevator
- Kitchenettes in apartments
- Convenient access to laundry facilities with laundry service available
- Street-level parking
For More Information
Contact Lindsay Swartwood
Executive Director - Millstream Commons