Located in vibrant downtown Northfield and within walking distance to the farmer's market, shops, and restaurants. Living at Millstream Commons provides a variety of social, cultural, and educational experiences for residents. Spacious, light-filled apartments combined with friendly staff create a warm and supportive environment.
Life enrichment programs provide healthy social, cultural, and educational experiences for residents to engage the mind, body, and spirit to live life to the fullest.
Millstream Commons supports your love for your pets. Therefore, we are a pet-friendly community. We have requirements on the type, breed, and size of your pet. There is also a one-time pet fee. We look forward to learning more about your furry best friend.
- Downtown Northfield location
- Independent living and assisted living within one building allows individual to "age in place"
- Respite care available to provide short term support and relief for caregivers
- Exercise classes available Monday through Friday
- Accessible and spacious elevator
- Kitchenettes in apartments
- Convenient access to laundry facilities with laundry service available
- Street-level parking
I love the people who share this community with me. Meals in the dining room allow me to get to know each of the residents by sitting at different tables. I visited other facilities before Millstream Commons and found them dark. When I first entered Millstream Commons I was struck by the light from the beautiful windows.
The resident community is like a big family, and the staff organize a lot of activities in our free time. The meals are more than adequate and the desserts are downright delicious. Probably the biggest thing I love about Millstream Commons is the camaraderie amongst the residents. One soon realizes that we are all on the same boat with many of us in the same circumstances. This is our new home.