Our top priority is to keep our residents and staff safe, healthy and informed.
Per guidance by Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), visitation must be allowed for all residents at all times. (CMS QSO-20-39-NH Revised)
Core Principles of COVID-19 Infection Prevention for Visitors must be followed at the Care Center and assisted living locations:
- Screen for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 upon entry. (Use Filtrpass machine, if available.)
- Do not enter if you have symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose for the duration of your visit.
- Perform hand hygiene with provided hand sanitizer.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from other people.
- Proceed directly to the resident’s room.
- Do not linger in hallways or common areas
- Do not enter dining areas