Villages of Lonsdale offer a tranquil yet energetic setting to live. Nestled in the valley of Lonsdale with quick access to 35W, it is conveniently located within walking distance of a grocery store, restaurants, parks, and exercise facility, sharing its space with the Lonsdale Public Library.
Independent living at Villages of Lonsdale offers a maintenance-free environment to thrive. The caring, supportive environment improves wellness through nutritional offerings if desired, social interaction and life enrichment activities.
- Spacious apartments are available in one- or two-bedroom suites. Apartments have a private bathroom with grab bars and a call cord. Each apartment has a full kitchen.
- All utilities are included except telephone
- Cable television and wi-fi/internet service provided
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Complimentary access to laundry facilities (laundry service is available for an additional fee)
- Groundskeeping, snow removal, and general maintenance of apartments/suite
- Street-level parking and garage spaces are available for an additional fee
- Community dining rooms and access to private rooms for family and friends to gather
- Activity rooms with a variety of activities, including exercise classes conducted by Live 2B Healthy
- Sitting rooms with fireplaces
- Spa room. Spa services are available
- Outdoor spaces including porches, patios, courtyards, and gardens
- Religious services
"Our sincere thanks for the care the staff of the Villages provided for Mom these last several years, especially the last several months. Everyone at the Villages served our family supremely the last week of her decline. All were so attentive to all family and visitors at all hours of the day (including towels!) We felt confident of her care and mother was content. We thank every staff member at the Villages for their care and concern at the time of our loss. Thank you for the lovely floral arrangement at the Funeral and wake - very touching to us!"