Per guidance by Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), visitation must be allowed for all residents at all times. (CMS QSO-20-39-NH Revised)
Core Principles of COVID-19 Infection Prevention for Visitors must be followed at the Care Center and assisted living locations:
- Screen for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 upon entry. (Use Filtrpass machine, if available.)
- Do not enter if you have symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose for the duration of your visit.
- Perform hand hygiene with provided hand sanitizer.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from other people.
- Proceed directly to the resident’s room.
- Do not linger in hallways or common areas
- Do not enter dining areas
Get the latest COVID-19 updates from:
Center for Disease Control COVID-19 update
Minnesota Department of Health COVID-19 update