CREATING PEACE OF MIND FOR THOSE WE SERVE
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
MESSAGE FROM DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT:
In 1893 Odd Fellows across the United States chose Northfield as the best suited community to build two three-story buildings for orphans and widows. This benevolent group of citizens purchased the Nutting Farm (current location of the Three Links Campus) for $12,000. The entire amount was donated and by 1899 they fulfilled the dream of providing this shelter and care for those in need. Over 6,000 persons attended the opening ceremonies.
Today we focus our care on seniors and their families. We often care for those less fortunate. Our mission: To create peace of mind for those we serve.
Three Links has independent living apartments and home care that comes directly to you. We also have complete skilled nursing care available. Three Links also offers specialized care and services. Our memory care is highly recognized and our Care Center is ranked as a 5-star facility by Medicare.gov. We have also received high praise
and recognition from US News and World Report as one of the Best Nursing Homes in the US. Our memory care has always been innovative and we strive to continue the work with the Alzheimer’s Association to find a cure and provide education about Dementia.
YOU can help us carry on the tradition…
We could not do what we do without the generous patrons in the past. Please consider a legacy gift. Within our gifting policy, your gift may be in many forms.
Many tax relief benefits are available with your charitable giving decisions. Speak with your financial adviser to find the best suited to your needs. Donor Advised Funds (DAFs), Charitable Remainder Trusts, or direct gifts (such as life insurance beneficiaries, cash, land or real estate) to Three Links Foundation that may be of benefit to you with your tax deductible donation.
Member of Minnesota Planned Giving, Member of MN Council of Non Profits
|Ways to Give:|
- ANNUAL GIFT
Our annual Fall campaign to support our Foundation
HANDICAPPED ACCESSIBLE VAN ($50,000)
This van will replace a 1996 van and will provide safe and comfortable transportation for our Vital Link Adult Day clients. We will also be able use this van with a lift to provide transportation for our Care Center and Apartment dwellers.
NEW CHAIRS FOR THREE LINKS CARE CENTER CHAPEL ($27,000)
Our chairs are 20 years old and need replacement. They have served us well but our residents and family needs have changed.
NEW SOUND SYSTEM FOR THE CHAPEL ($20,000)
We have had our systems evaluated and to serve our residents better we can upgrade our current system so many more of our residents will be able to join in music programs, hear our chaplain clearly during worship services and enjoy activities without feeling isolated by not being able to enjoy the sounds around them.
- ONE IN THE SPIRT: Pastoral Care Endowment Fund
As Three Links embarks on this campaign, we begin a journey of supporting a full-time chaplaincy as well as other pastoral programs.
- GOLF TOURNAMENT: (held in August since 1999) Be a sponsor, join us for golf, dinner or donate Visit our Golf Tournament page
Become a member of our Three Links Auxiliary or volunteer for many events and activities
- CHRISTMAS HONOR AND REMEMBER TREE Join us Monday, December 18 at 1:30 as we gather around the Holiday Tree in the Care Center Lobby. Ornaments with honor or remembrance messages will be read and placed on the tree. If you would to participate, call Ruth for details and receive your ornament. Ruth: (507) 664-8867 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- THRIVANT CHOICE: We are certified as a Thrivant Choice trusted charity. Thrivant members can give through their Thrivant accounts to MN Odd Fellows Foundation/Three Links.
- HONOR & REMEMBER someone special in your life
- GiveMN.org: Donate through GiveMN Donate here
- SHOE DRIVE: Three Links, partnered with Funds2Org, is conducting a shoe collection drive through July 1, 2018. The shoe drive will raise funds for the Three Links Foundation while benefiting microenterprise ventures in developing nations and keeping old shoes out of local landfills. Individuals can help by donating gently worn, used shoes and boots of any style. Please drop off at Three Links Care Center in receptions area.
|WHAT WE’VE BEEN UP|
815 Forest Avenue
Northfield, MN 55057
Please make checks payable to: The Three Links Foundation
815 Forest Avenue
Northfield MN 55057
We are a 501(c)(3), non-profit organization. Since no goods or services were exchanged for this contribution, your donation qualifies as a charitable donation for your tax purposes. You may realize tax benefits with your planned giving.