When you give to Three Links, you are a part of a 120 year old story of making the world a better place for others. Your gift truly makes an impact:
- You help us fulfill our vision of honoring individuals through their life journey
- You enrich the lives of those we serve through innovative programming and services, safe facilities and caring, dedicated staff
- As a 501(c)(3) organization, 100% of your gifts are used to support the operations and programs dedicated to creating peace of mind for those we serve.
- Donate by phone – Contact the foundation office at 507-664-8867
- Donate by mail – Mail checks payable to Three Links Foundation, or cash gifts to:
- Tribute gifts - Make a gift in memory a loved one, or honor our staff who has made your loved one’s stay at Three Links more pleasant – a nurse, therapist, receptionist, volunteer or any other employee.
- Matching gifts – Many companies offer their employees (and even retirees and/or spouses) a matching gift benefit that increases your gift to Three Links.
- Donate by stock transfer
- Donate mutual fund shares
- Donate by IRA charitable rollover – If you are at age 70½ or older and are the owner of an IRA, you can make tax-free IRA contributions directly to Three Links.
- Donate through your Donor Advised Fund (DAF) – Designate Three Links to receive all or a portion of the balance of your fund through your fund administrator (you can also make a grant to us at any time from your donor-advised fund).
- Corporate gifts – Partner with us by making Three Links a part of your strategic corporate giving. Your donation is eligible for tax. Three Links also has many opportunities for companies to sponsor events, meetings, fundraisers, research, marketing campaigns, and more – including our annual John Falck Memorial Golf Tournament. We’ll ensure you’re recognized for your efforts, too.
- C.A.R.E. Givers – Monthly giving program that reflects the core values of Three Links: Community, Accountability, Respect and Empathy. Contributions are automatically deducted from your checking or savings account, credit or debit card. These gifts are ongoing, and you may change or cancel at any time.
- 1899 Society – In recognition of our founding, pays special tribute to those donors who make annual gifts of $1,899 or more during the fiscal year (January 1- December 31), demonstrating a commitment to preserving a strong future for Three Links.
- Three Links Legacy Society – A special commitment of donors who have included Three Links in their estate plans. These legacy gifts include naming Three Links in a will, bequest, annuity, trust, life insurance policy, or other planned or deferred gifts.
- Cornerstone Society – Reflecting the four pillars on which Three Links stands – high expectations, communication, respect and leadership – honors those whose accumulated giving has reached $25,000 or more.
- Designate your Thrivent Choice Dollars to Three Links
- Support Three Links as a Team Fundraiser on Give to the Max Day (November 14, 2019) or Giving Tuesday (December 3, 2019)
- Volunteer with Three Links
Ways to Give
815 Forest Avenue
Northfield, MN 55057
Thoughtful Giving Opportunities
Three Links Annual Giving – Inspiring benevolent care of others through the three links of Friendship, Love and Truth, the motto of the Odd Fellows and Rebekahs, honors those who give a total of $250 - $1,000 within a calendar year.
Other ways to support Three Links
Commitment to our Donors
We strive to receipt and recognize all donations to Three Links quickly and accurately. We work to ensure the responsible use of restricted funds and to communicate the impact of giving. To maintain the confidence of our donors, the Three Links Foundation adheres to our Promise to Donors and upholds the tenets outlined in the Donor Bill of Rights.
Brad KmochDirector of Development firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 507-664-8867
815 Forest Avenue
Northfield, MN 55057
We are a 501(c)(3), non-profit organization. Donations qualify as a charitable donations for tax purposes since no goods or services are exchanged for contributions. You may realize tax benefits with your planned giving.