Cottage East and Cottage West's welcoming family atmosphere provides an ideal environment for residents to thrive. On the Three Links campus, the Cottages offers 24- hour supervision in a home-like setting for those with early memory loss.
Each suite offers furnished bedrooms, which each resident may have personalized, and bathrooms with tub or shower, large enough for an aide to assist if needed.
The secure environment offers a quality life for each resident with many common areas to socialize in and for family and friends to visit. Exciting life enrichment programs are available providing a safe and healthy social, cultural, and educational experience for each resident. The needs of each resident are met to enhance their mind, body, and spirit.
Cottage West - Assisted Living with Memory Care
507-649-4947 | 804 W. 5th Street, Northfield, MN 55057
- All utilities are included except telephone
- Cable television and internet service
- Complimentary access to laundry facilities (laundry services is available for an additional fee
- Weekly housekeeping and garbage removal
Health and Wellness services:
- On-site, trained staff available to assist residents 24 hours a day
- On-call registered nurses, nurse practitioners, and physicians are available
- Admissions assessments by a registered nurse
- Three wellness checks per day
- Three balanced meals and snacks are offered on-site daily and supervised by a registered dietitian
- Medication management and administration
- Health monitoring by a registered nurse with a personal care plan
- Community dining rooms and private gathering spaces for your family to meet
- Sitting rooms with fireplaces
- Outdoor spaces including porches, patios, courtyards, glass conservatory, and gardens
- Activity rooms with a variety of activities, including exercise classes conducted by Live 2B Healthy
- Spa rooms and spa services are available
- Religious services
"The Cottages have always provided excellent care for my Mom. It has been comforting to know that if I can't be there to care for her, that there are people who treat her like family there for her."