Find volunteer opportunities here.
Volunteers play a very special role in supporting Three Links. Their time and talents help us maintain our active, vibrant community. There are many opportunities to get involved and make a difference in the lives of our residents and tenants we serve. We’d love to hear from you!
Ways you can get involved:
- Adopt-a-grandparent: Visit with a resident to form a special bond
- Bingo helper: Assist residents in playing bingo
- Church helper: Assist residents in walking to the chapel for Saturday church service
- Devotions/prayer volunteer: Read prayers and devotions with residents
- Garden helper: Assist residents with the outside garden including watering, planting and harvesting
- Manicures: Paint resident nails and enjoy conversation
- Musical volunteer: Share your talent
- One-on-one visits with residents: Visit with a resident-chat, play games, read, walk, craft, etc.
- Travel presenter: Give a presentation about a place you have traveled to
- Veterans group leader: Lead a small group of veterans in conversation and connection
- Walking buddies: Walk and talk with a resident and enjoy the outdoor beauty at the same time
Call 507-664-8823 if you have questions about volunteering for Three Links.