Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Three Links.
Volunteers play a very special roll in supporting Three Links. Their time and talents help us maintain our active, vibrant senior community. There are many opportunities to get involved and make a difference in the lives of our residents and tenants we serve. We’d love to hear from you! Please call Carol at 507-664-8823 to learn more about volunteer opportunities.
Join the Friends of Three Links Auxiliary. The group is dedicated to improving the lives of the residents of Three Links Care Center by giving of their time, talents, interests and resources. The Auxiliary meets the second Wednesday of each month at the Care Center. Membership is open to anyone wishing to volunteer in the Three Links Towne Center Gift Shop, assist with monthly mailings, help at the reception desk or assist with resident activities.
Fundraising activities include: John Falck Memorial Golf Tournament, rummage sales, bake sales and more.
Please call Carol at 507-664-8823 to learn more about volunteer opportunities or apply online and we’ll contact you!
Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Friendly visitor: Visit with assigned resident- play games, read, walks, crafts
- Adopt a grandparent: Visit with resident to form a special bond
- Gift Shop Clerk: Help residents, families, and staff with purchases at the gift shop
- Love to bake?: Bake in the activity kitchen with the residents
- Dining room hostess: Serve coffee, greet and escort to and from dining room
- Musical volunteer: Share your talent!
- Bus ride fun: Help residents to and from their room for bus ride adventures
- Travel presenter: Give a presentation to the residents about a place you have traveled to
- Bring your group: Present a group you are involved in (Girl Scouts, 4H, class recital, etc.)
- Walking buddies: Walk and talk with a resident and enjoy the outdoor beauty at the same time
- Reading assistant: Read to residents
- Garden helper: Assist the residents with the outside garden including watering, planting and harvesting
- Xbox Connect: Join residents for games on the big screen tv; Wii bowling, Xbox etc.
- Science Experiments: Helper assist with easy household science experiments with the residents
- Dining Companion: Visit with a resident during a meal
- Devotions/Prayer Volunteer: Read prayers and devotions with residents
Thank you for making a difference!