Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Three Links.
Volunteers play a very special roll in supporting Three Links. Their time and talents help us maintain our active, vibrant senior community. There are many opportunities to get involved and make a difference in the lives of our residents and tenants we serve. We’d love to hear from you!
Please call 507-664-8823 to learn more about volunteer opportunities.
Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Friendly visitor: Visit with assigned resident- play games, read, walks, crafts
- Adopt a grandparent: Visit with resident to form a special bond
- Love to bake?: Bake in the activity kitchen with the residents
- Dining room hostess: Serve coffee, greet and escort to and from dining room
- Musical volunteer: Share your talent!
- Bus ride fun: Help residents to and from their room for bus ride adventures
- Travel presenter: Give a presentation to the residents about a place you have traveled to
- Walking buddies: Walk and talk with a resident and enjoy the outdoor beauty at the same time
- Reading assistant: Read to residents
- Garden helper: Assist the residents with the outside garden including watering, planting and harvesting
- Xbox Connect: Join residents for games on the big screen tv; Wii bowling, Xbox etc.
- Science Experiments: Helper assist with easy household science experiments with the residents
- Dining Companion: Visit with a resident during a meal
- Devotions/Prayer Volunteer: Read prayers and devotions with residents
Thank you for making a difference!