Millstream Commons – Assisted Living
Located in vibrant downtown Northfield and within walking distance to the farmer’s market, shops, and restaurants. Living at Millstream Commons provides a variety of social, cultural, and educational experiences for residents. Spacious, light-filled apartments combined with friendly staff create a warm and supportive environment.
Life enrichment programs provide healthy social, cultural, and educational experiences for residents to engage the mind, body, and spirit to live life to the fullest.
- All utilities provided, including cable television and internet service (except telephone)
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Complimentary access to laundry facilities (laundry service is available for an additional fee
- Weekly housekeeping and garbage removal
- General maintenance of apartments/suites
- Street-level parking
- Community dining rooms and private gathering spaces for your family
- Activity rooms with a variety of activities, including exercise classes
- Sitting rooms with fireplaces
- Spa rooms and spa services are available
- Outdoor spaces including porches, patios, courtyards, and gardens
- Religious services
Millstream Commons offers studio, one and two-bedroom apartments with a kitchenette and a private bathroom with grab bars and a call cord.
Health and Wellness Services:
- Admissions assessments by a registered nurse
- Health monitoring by a registered nurse with a personal care plan
- Around the clock on-site staff available for assistance
- On-call registered nurse and access to nurse practitioners and physicians
- Three “I’m okay” wellness checks per day
- Three balanced meals and snacks are prepared and offered on-site daily.
- Meal planning supervised by a dietician
- Medication management and administration