Conveniently located within walking distance of a grocery store, restaurants, parks, and exercise facility, Villages of Lonsdale shares its space with the Lonsdale Public Library. Villages of Lonsdale offer a tranquil setting nestled in Lonsdale's valley with quick access to 35W.
The memory care area within Villages of Lonsdale is a secure and calm environment for those facing challenges of dementia or memory loss. Trained caregivers provide individualized care plans for each resident and supervision 24 hours a day.
Memory care suites are fully furnished and include full-service laundry, linens, amenities and more.
- Individualized care plan
- Admission assessment by a registered nurse and regularly scheduled care conference
- Fully furnished suite (twin bed, wardrobe, and dresser) with a private bathroom that has grab bars and a call cord
- All utilities provided including cable television and internet service (except telephone)
- Full-service laundry, linens, housekeeping, and garbage removal
- Groundskeeping, snow removal, and general maintenance of apartments/suite.
- Street-level parking
Life Enrichment opportunities and secure common areas provide many opportunities for residents to socialize throughout the day. Life enrichment programs provide a safe and healthy social, cultural, and educational experience for each individual. Resident preferences and needs are honored to engage the mind, body, and spirit to live life to the fullest.
- Community dining rooms and private dining rooms available as needed
- Activity rooms with a variety of activities, including exercise classes conducted by Live 2B Healthy
- Sitting rooms with fireplaces
- Spa room with a variety of spa services available
- Outdoor spaces including porches, patios, courtyards, and gardens
- Religious services