Villages of Lonsdale-Independent Living
Villages of Lonsdale offer a tranquil yet energetic setting to live. Nestled in the valley of Lonsdale with quick access to 35W, it is conveniently located within walking distance of a grocery store, restaurants, parks, and exercise facility, sharing its space with the Lonsdale Public Library.
Independent living at Villages of Lonsdale offers a maintenance-free environment to thrive. The caring, supportive environment improves wellness through nutritional offerings if desired, social interaction and life enrichment activities.
Amenities for Independent Living Include:
- Spacious apartments are available in one- or two-bedroom suites. Apartments have a private bathroom with grab bars and a call cord. Each apartment has a full kitchen.
- All utilities are included except telephone
- Cable television and wi-fi/internet service provided
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Complimentary access to laundry facilities (laundry service is available for an additional fee)
- Groundskeeping, snow removal, and general maintenance of apartments/suite
- Street-level parking and garage spaces are available for an additional fee
Life enrichment opportunities and common areas offer many opportunities for residents to socialize with each other throughout the day.
- Community dining rooms and access to private rooms for family and friends to gather
- Activity rooms with a variety of activities, including exercise classes conducted by Live 2B Healthy
- Sitting rooms with fireplaces
- Spa room. Spa services are available
- Outdoor spaces including porches, patios, courtyards, and gardens
- Religious services