Villages of Lonsdale – Assisted Living
Nestled in the valley of Lonsdale with quick access to 35W, Villages of Lonsdale offers a tranquil yet lively setting to live in. Conveniently located within walking distance of a grocery store, restaurants, parks, and exercise facility, Villages of Lonsdale shares its space with Lonsdale Public Library.
Villages of Lonsdale offers independent living, assisted living, and memory care within one building, allowing an individual to “age in place.”
Assisted living offers robust life enrichment programs providing a safe and healthy social, cultural, and educational experience for each individual. Resident preferences and needs are honored to engage the mind, body, and spirit to live life to the fullest.
Assisted Living apartments are available in one- or two-bedroom suites with plenty of storage. Each suite has a private bathroom with grab bars and a call cord. Suites also have a full kitchen.
- Community dining rooms and private gathering spaces for your family
- Activity rooms with a variety of activities, including exercise classes conducted by Live 2B Healthy
- Sitting rooms with fireplaces
- Spa room with a variety of spa services available
- Outdoor spaces including porches, patios, courtyards, and gardens
- Religious services
- All utilities are included except telephone
- Cable television
- Wi-fi and internet service
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Complimentary access to laundry facilities (laundry services is available for an additional fee)
- Weekly housekeeping and garbage removal
- Groundskeeping, snow removal, and general maintenance of apartments/suite.
- Street-level parking
- Garage spaces are available for an additional fee
Health and Wellness Services:
- 24-hour on-site staff available for resident assistance
- On-call registered nurse and access to nurse practitioners and physicians
- Admissions assessments by a registered nurse
- Three wellness checks per day
- Three balanced meals and snacks are prepared and offered on-site daily
- A registered dietitian supervises meals and snacks
- Medication management and administration
- Health monitoring by a registered nurse with a personal care plan