PERSONALIZED HEALTH CARE AT HOME
Is staying home becoming challenging?
We are here to help you in your own home! We would be honored to answer any questions you have about your home care needs. We guarantee consistent care.
Three Links Home Care is a Medicare Certified agency that offer services ranging from skilled nursing to homemaking. Our goal is to allow individuals to remain living in their home as safely and comfortably as possible. Our caregivers are trained to provide the help you need in a way that’s best for you.
What is Skilled Nursing?
Skilled nurses and therapists are available to provide the skilled medical care you or your loved one needs. Skilled nursing care is done by an RN intermittently or on an hourly basis.
Skilled nursing includes but is not limited to:
- Care for chronic illnesses and injuries
- Orthopedic disorder care
- Diabetes management and care
- Coordinating home medical equipment, pharmacy, and supplies
- Controlling infections
- Preventing pressure ulcers
- Performing dressing changes
- Palliative care
- Wound care
- Insulin therapy
- Pain management
- Medication management
- Foot care
Therapy services offered in your home:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech-Language therapy
What is a Home Health Aide?
Home Health Aides (HHA) are also available to provide assistance with activities of daily living.
Home Health Aide care includes but is not limited to:
- Assistance with personal care such as bathing, using the toilet or dressing
- Providing assistance with ambulation, mobility and transfers
- Preparing meals and feeding
- Preventing falls
- Medication reminders
- Taking vital signs, including blood pressure.
What is a Homemaker?
Homemakers are available to help you with any non-medical care in your home.
Homemaker care includes but is not limited to:
- Meal prep
- Escort to medical appointments
- Assist with mail and correspondences
How can Home Care Link help you?
- Care is delivered at home.
- Prevents or postpones moving out of your home.
- Decreases rehospitalization rates.
- Cost efficient.
- Freedom for our clients.
- Families are able to stay together.
- Consistent care.
- Can continue to see your own physician.
- Promotes healing.
- Promotes safety.
- Individualized care.
We appreciate the great communication that our family receives by Three Links Home Care. It’s important to us. - Mom looks forward to seeing the caregivers and knows they’re always available to help in any way; from doing laundry, bringing Mom to a doctor appointment or whatever is needed.
— Family member of client at Three Links Home Care
- Three Links Home Care services people throughout our community as well as anyone in Rice, Goodhue, Steele and Dakota counties.
- Medicare Certified - MN Licensed
- Fully staffed and accepting new clients
THREE LINKS HOME CARE
815 Forest Avenue
Northfield MN 55057
Home Care Director